At Serac we’ve been busy testing the new functionality of SAP Business One version 10. During the Acceptance Testing period we worked together closely with the product development department from SAP. Through this cooperation we are able to directly influence the future enhancements of SAP Business One. As we speak, the testing period was concluded successfully and we are happy to announce the release date of version 10!Lees meer
The release date for SAP Business One version 10 will be at 11 November this year. From this date onwards we can start upgrading our customer environments’. A short overview of some of the enhancements in version 10 is provided here. More information is available in the What’s New document below.
- Web client for sales department
- Look & Feel enhancements
- Enhanced integration with Office 365 and One-drive
- Interactive Gantt chart in project module
- Extension of the list of documents to which referenced documents and attachments can be linked.
- Extension of the number of object to which user-defined fields can be added
- Enhancements in the approval flow
- Enhance linking functionality in several financial reports
- The option to use multiple fields as input for a formatted search