AtmR stands for Advies tot en met Realisatie (Advice up to and including Realisation). The company was established around 10 years ago and has since grown to become the market leader in the triangle Nijmegen-Doetinchem-Apeldoorn in office fitting, office supplies, document systems, promotional gifts and various office services. Thanks to the link between the Magento online store, the customer portal and SAP Business One, AtmR's customers have access to the most current product and price information and order history at any moment. In addition, customers of AtmR have access to an overview in the customer dashboard of all purchasers including their purchases, budget and any maximum order size. Orders and customer information are updated in real time in the SAP Business One database.
Functions and characteristics of AtmR
- Management of master data (customer loyalty cards, products, suppliers, etc.) only necessary in the SAP Business One database thanks to complete integration with additional Serac products.
- Realisation and hosting of the AtmR online store by Serac.
- Magento online store with customer portal for order history and approval procedures.
- Digital invoicing of customers via AutoDoc SAP/HSE.
- Various invoicing runs (daily, weekly, biweekly) possible.
- Fully automated drop shipment process via link with supplier.
- All relevant customer information on a single A4 via the taxi sheet report in Crystal Reports.
- Special customer loyalty card developed by Serac for direct overview of relevant customer information.
- Management reports developed in SAP Business One.