Hijman Schoonmaakartikelen began more than 100 years ago in the sponge and chamois leather trade. Today the company is a leading distributor of 7,500 professional cleaning products and machines for the professional cleaning and glass washing sector in the Netherlands. More than 3,300 customers in the Netherlands are served from the central warehouse and store in Amsterdam. Hijman Schoonmaakartikelen has been a Serac customer since 2011. In 2013 Serac optimised the store processes and stock management for Hijman Schoonmaakartikelen by implementing SAP Business One 9.0 and Retail XML. As with many of Serac's customers, Hijman's Private Cloud is hosted by Serac.
Functions and characteristics of Hijman Schoonmaakartikelen
- Mangement of master data (customers, products, prices, suppliers, etc.) in SAP Business One thanks to complete integration with additional Serac products.
- Private Cloud for SAP Business One, Retail XML, Magento Connector, Customer portal, Fashion add-on, AutoDoc SAP/HSE, Crystal Reports and XML Webserver hosted by Serac.
- ICT management of workspaces in the office and showroom by Serac.
- Design and development of the Magento online store and Customer portal by Serac.
- The Customer portal makes it possible for customers to view details such as order lists, budgets and order histories from SAP Business One in real time.
- Retail XML is used for checkout on the iPad so that a sales assistant can walk together with the customer through the store.
- Retail XML is used on IBM touch screen checkout terminals for fast sales in store.
- All orders (via online store, offline store, telephone/fax/e-mail) are processed in real time in SAP Business One.
- After sales for service and repair is recorded in Retail XML and SAP Business One.
- Digital invoicing of customers is possible via AutoDoc SAP/HSE.
- The Material Requirements Planning (MRP) functionality of SAP Business One is used for purchase planning.
- Management reports for real time overviews made possible using Crystal Reports.