Multi Bazar was founded in 1987 as a store of 4,200m² with a wide product range offering something for everyone. Since then, Multi Bazar has expanded to two stores with a total store area of 16,000m² and 16 checkouts. These checkouts process around 2,000,000 transactions annually. Multi Bazar has been a Serac customer since 2010. Serac facilitated the design, development and hosting of the online store. In addition, Multi Bazar uses Retail XML as the checkout solution for its many transactions. Scanning XML is used in combination with the Warehouse Management System (WMS) functionality in SAP Business One 9.0 for the reception of goods and inventory of the central warehouse with more than 4,600 pallet spaces. In 2014, Multi Bazar will carry out further optimisation of its business processes by deploying the Fashion add-on and the XML Webserver.
Functions and characteristics of Multi Bazar
- Management of master data (customers, products, prices, suppliers, etc.) in one SAP Business One database thanks to complete integration with checkouts and online store.
- Two stores in Izegem en Pittem (Belgium).
- Design, development and hosting of the Magento online store by Serac.
- Use of WMS functionality in SAP Business One 9.0 together with Scanning XML in the central warehouse with 4,600 pallet spaces for goods reception and inventory.
- In 2014 Multi Bazar will begin using the Fashion add-on and XML Webserver.
- A4 format sales receipts are printed using Crystal Reports.
- Digital invoicing via AutoDoc SAP/HSE from SAP B1.
- Use of customer loyalty card for discount coupons and gift tokens.
- Complete integration of verwijderingsbijdrage (waste removal fee) in SAP B1, Retail XML and Magento online store.